S.E.E. offers five levels of sponsorship at its Annual Conference and Trade Show. Sponsor at a level that fits your business needs and budget. All Sponsors confirmed by February 28, 2020 receive Benefits #1-8, noted below.
1. Sponsor’s logo displayed on S.E.E. conference website according to contribution-level. Logo will be hyperlinked to Sponsor’s website. Logo will be added upon receipt of payment and will remain as long as the conference website is active.
2. Sponsor logo & name displayed in Conference Mobile App listed by level under “Sponsors”. (Based on deadlines.)
3. Sponsor logo included in Conference Program according to contribution-level. Program is a 60 page, full color book, distributed on-site to registered conference attendees. (Based on deadlines.)
4. Bolded listing in Exhibitor Directory, if sponsor is also an exhibitor. (Based on deadlines.)
5. Sponsor logo on Sponsor meter board signage by level. Signage displayed in high traffic area for the duration of the conference. (Based on deadlines.)
6. Individual sponsor ribbons for registered sponsor personnel. Ribbon denotes level of sponsorship in gold or silver foil or color text and will attach to namebadge.
7. Special thanks during General Session. DVD Slideshow of all Sponsors shown to an audience of 900+ people at opening, mid-break and closing of General Session. Each sponsor is highlighted in an individual slide showing company’s logo and level/type of sponsorship as a voiceover artist announces the sponsorship. (Based on deadlines.)
8. Complimentary conference registrations (value: $800-$900 each). Sponsors receive complimentary registrations as noted in table above. Complimentary registrations must be utilized (by registering through the SEE portal) by June 5, 2020. Unused complimentary registrations may not be utilized at the SEE onsite registration desk the week of June 22. SEE will assess the full registration fee for all walk-ups and new registrations. After the conference, if it is determined there is still an unused complimentary registration(s) for a company who registered an individual(s) onsite at full fee, SEE will refund the fee minus a $100 administrative fee. Complimentary registrations may be used for employees of the sponsoring company only. Substitutions will be honored at any time.